When it comes to competition in the business world today, it is crucial for growth in leaps and bounds, quickly and accurately in order to reach customers in a timely fashion. Teamwork and participation in real-time feedback are very important.
Therefore, the tools that will be needed for the quick exchange of information to share ideas and communicate effectively are extremely necessary. Nowadays, cloud computing has become the new trend. Current leaders in this market are G Suite by Google and Microsoft Office 365.
As a user, how do we compare and select which one the better of the two? In a series of speed and performance tests, Principled Technologies compared the key components of G Suite and Microsoft Office 365.
Here’s what they found:
- Real-time changes appear in up to 96% less time with Google Docs. Find out more
- File uploads take up to 53% less time with Google Drive. Find out more
- You can join video calls in up to 61% less time with Google Hangouts. Find out more
- You can send email attachments in up to 42% less time with Gmail. Find out more
- Internal site creation takes up to 57% less time with Google Sites. Find out more
Download the G Suite plan comparison to learn more.
For more information: www.gopomelo.com
Thailand: 02 105 4193
Singapore: 03 1637 759
Malaysia: 03 2280 6913
Vietnam: 28 7306 6880