Explore the transformative impact of Google Workspace, as illuminated by the Forrester Total Economic Impact™ study commissioned by Google. Read the insights from interviews with representatives of five enterprise organizations showcase the platform's role in fostering a more secure, collaborative, and connected workplace.
- Forrester Total Economic Impact™ study commissioned by Google estimates a 336% ROI and a net present value of $57.3 million over three years for Google Workspace.
- Organizations reported a more secure, collaborative, and connected workplace after adopting Workspace.
- The value of Workspace includes collaboration, stability, and reliability for organizations working 24/7.
- Workspace provides superior security and reliability, leading to the retirement of third-party legacy security solutions.
- Significant time savings in configuring new workstations and a 20% reduction in IT support tickets.
- AI embedded in Workspace automates tasks, allowing employees to focus on more meaningful aspects of their jobs.
- Concrete benefits of AI in Workspace include automatic sentence completion, translations, and suggested calendar times.
- Improved collaboration and time savings for both office and frontline workers through apps like Google Drive, Chat, Gmail, Meet, Docs, and Sheets.
- Improved collaboration leads to a 30% improvement and 1.5 hours per week saved on average.
- Workspace users benefit from seamless collaboration on documents and availability on mobile devices.
- Improved speed of searching for information by 40% and an 80% decrease in application development time with AppSheet.
- Workspace supports a connected work community for frontline workers, enabling real-time communication and collaboration.
Source: Google Cloud Blog